- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Open to opportunities
Welcome to my CV!Passionate. This is probably the adjective that best qualify me.
Passion for entrepreneurship, passion for digital, and passion for meeting people all over the world. I am a Social Media specialist and my job is to be a true visionary for my customers. Smart ideas, real innovations and structure are what I try to deliver to my clients.
I created my first company at the age of 23. Then I joined a new great adventure in a start up (belonging to Publicis, one of the Top 5 leading advertising agency networks in the world).
I am now leading the Social Media team for Digitas India (Delhi). I look forward to hearing from you!
DIGITAS (PUBLICIS GROUP) - Delhi - India(Since January 2012)
- - Setting up the Social Media team
- Hiring, leading and managing 20 people (Community Managers, Online Reputation and Tools Managers)
- Creating processes and structures to achieve our objectives
- Defining best practices for community management on Facebook
- Implementing other platforms as Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Google+ and brand blogs
- Elaborating integrated digital strategies with Head of Strategy Creative, Technology, Media
- Pitching for new business, new campaign for existing clients, with the other heads of the agency
- Some clients: Samsung, Reckitt Benckiser (Dettol, Veet, Harpic...), Nestle (Maggi, Nestea, Kit Kat...), Axis Bank, Dabur, Airtel...
- Understanding Indian business culture
BLOGBANG (PUBLICIS) - PARIS - France(Permanent contract - January 2010 - December 2012)
- Head of Business Development
• Business Development / Key Account Manager
• Taking the lead on client contacts (with agencies and advertisers)
• Managing 3 employees
• Developing the business strategy with the CEO and Sales Director
• Social Media and Influence strategies: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Foursquare...
• More than 1 million € generated (35% of the company's revenue in 2010)
• Clients: Blackberry (RIM), Samsung, L'OREAL, Paramount,
Sony, Carrefour, Nestlé...
BLOGBANG (PUBLICIS) - PARIS - France(Permanent contract - September 2007 - December 2009)
- First hired Account Manager
• Developing the business for agencies such as: Group M, Omnicom, Zenith, Starcom, Nextedia... and web agency like Digitas, Nurun, Duke...
• Managing media campaign on BlogBang network (advertising videos / display)
• Special operations: user generated content, public relations with bloggers, buzz creation...
• 600 000 € turnover generated in 2009
PECHEAUBAR.COM - NANTES - France(Permanent contract - September 2003 - July 2007)
- Head of the company
• The largest social network about Fishing as a leisure in France.
• Creation, operation and community management of 2 websites: pecheaubar.com and bateauxdepeche.com
• Selling advertising space (display and videos) on both websites.
• Setting up of private sales (selling members only, products at great price for only a few days)
• Managing 3 employees
- Business development
- Key account management
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media
- Indian business culture